Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our purpose is to help you believe in the Arts as an important function of education. Our goal is to show that the Arts are not an entity in themselves but have a major contribution in the value of education, not only in the classroom, but in the world around us. Our objective is to show the Arts are not just entertainment, but have a purpose in formal education and play a major role in society.
Our purpose is to help you believe in the Arts as an important function of education. Our goal is to show that the Arts are not an entity in themselves but have a major contribution in the value of education, not only in the classroom, but in the world around us. Our objective is to show the Arts are not just entertainment, but have a purpose in formal education and play a major role in society.
2 comments:
I'm sure many people go through their day without giving the arts much thought. Take away their music and colorful choices of clothing and take all paintings off the walls of their homes and offices and I bet people would notice, don't you?
I love this simple yet succint comment. It is great that our blog can provoke thought and a quiet awakening to the arts. I myself find I am taking more notice as well.
Post a Comment