Our purpose is to help you believe in the Arts as an important function of education. Our goal is to show that the Arts are not an entity in themselves but have a major contribution in the value of education, not only in the classroom, but in the world around us. Our objective is to show the Arts are not just entertainment, but have a purpose in formal education and play a major role in society.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Home Town


As I sit in Columbus Indiana during my annual trip "home" for spring break, it occurred to me that I grew up in a town famous for it's architecture. Of course as a native I never really apreciated that, but as I drove through this beautiful city today I awoke to the reality that Columbus is indeed one of a kind. I wanted to share this with you as one last artworthy posting. Check out this link to the Columbus Indiana Chamber of Commerce for more information http://www.columbus.in.us/ and have fun visiting my home town!

No comments: